Mar 2, 2021
Stress is a big problem in today's society. Stress balls, soothing colouring books, pencil crayons, the list of stress busting promo products is endless.
5 ways to reduce stress right now
1. Exercise. It's a cliché for a reason: exercise really does prompt your body to release feel-good hormones like endorphins, which can help you to feel less stressed.
2. Organise. It's less stressful when there's a place for everything and everything's in it's place.
3. Breathe. There are great apps that help you take time to breathe: Stop, Breathe & Think is designed for kids and adults, iBreathe, Breethe or Simple Habit - all free.
4. Take a Time Out. Go for a quick walk around the block, make yourself a coffee, go to the living room and pet your cat or dog.
5. Meditate. Guided meditation is great for stress. Free apps will help you learn how: Headspace, Calm, Smiling Mind or UCLA Mindful.